Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pose

Have you girlies checked out "Pose" yet? It's like Instagram, without all the food pics. There's lots of inspiring style and outfit ideas.

Just like Instagram, you can add your own photos, "follow" other posers, favorite and comment on others' pictures. There's even an app on for your smartphone too!

Here's an example of what Pose looks like- *Click on pic to enlarge it.


Are any of you on Pose?
My user name is "dishydec". I just joined, so I don't have any pics up yet.
Let me know what you think!
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool! I'm not sure if I would use it because I can't wear my own clothes every day. My job requires a uniform, so I find myself just wearing my uniform to work and then changing into lounge wear when I get home. I wish I could wear whatever I wanted!

    ofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been on it for a while and I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just joined pose and my user name is nowshine, i love to see what other people are wearing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of it but I'll definitely check it out! I have the only full length mirror in my apartment so my roommate is always using it to take these type of photos haha

    www.ialwayskissntell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh la la! There is always something new! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete