Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eye Candy

I was going through my pictures on Google Picasa, and realized I had a ton of great interior design inspiration photos. Sorry, but I don’t have the pictures sourced, so I don’t have any info on the designers or photographers.

image

Love the tufted area behind the range.

image

image

image

image 

image

image

image

image

image

I am SOOO in love with this home office/mail nook!

image

image

image

Yes please!

image

I’d love to do this with my attic space upstairs.

image

image

image

 image

Happy Saturday!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love your taste! The colors/fabrics in the 3rd pic are absolutely gorgeous. I neeeed that office/mail nook! And the attic space... just perfect. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to bookmark these images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a literally gorgeous post! I am totally lusting!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! that's my house in Georgia! I pretty sure I tweeted that one day when I was up there working. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. I must have saved it when you tweeted that pic. I really need to save pics with a label, so I won't forget:-)

    ReplyDelete