Friday, December 17, 2010

Lyndsey’s Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip

Yesterday on Twitter, we had a discussion about what our favorite “go-to” dip was. You know the kind that makes people stand over the table, and almost growl at anyone that comes close.  Lyndsey shared her Buffalo Chicken Dip with me.  A big thank you is in order because it is DELISH.

Lyndsey’s Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:

  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup ranch salad dressing
  • 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (Lyndsey uses Moore’s brand. We don’t have it here, so I used Syberg’s. LOVE that brand.)
  • 2 cups of boiled & shredded chicken
  • 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (I only used 1 cup)

image

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Mix the 1st 3 ingredients, then add the chicken.
  • Put in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
  • Sprinkle as much cheese as you like on top.

image

  • Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbly.
  • Serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, or whatever strikes your fancy.

Thanks Lyndsey for letting me share your wonderful recipe!

Yummy, yum, yum!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Buffalo chicken dip is definitely one of my go-to's! I use Hungry Girl's version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending this to me. I made it and It is Yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making this today for the Superbowl.. I remember you tweeting about how good it was!

    ReplyDelete