Yesterday on Twitter, we had a discussion about what our favorite “go-to” dip was. You know the kind that makes people stand over the table, and almost growl at anyone that comes close. Lyndsey shared her Buffalo Chicken Dip with me. A big thank you is in order because it is DELISH.
Lyndsey’s Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (Lyndsey uses Moore’s brand. We don’t have it here, so I used Syberg’s. LOVE that brand.)
- 2 cups of boiled & shredded chicken
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (I only used 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the 1st 3 ingredients, then add the chicken.
- Put in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle as much cheese as you like on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, or whatever strikes your fancy.
Thanks Lyndsey for letting me share your wonderful recipe!
Yummy, yum, yum!