Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hard Candy "Glamoflauge" Concealer


I love really nice clothes, shoes, and purses, but this small town girl loves shopping at Target and Wal-Mart. I've never had a problem busting out a Wal-Mart blouse with a pricier pair of shoes.

My good friend Natalie loves a bargain just as much as I do, and she was telling me about how great Hard Candy's "Glamoflauge" concealer. So of course, I had to pick some up the next time I was at Wal-Mart. 

I have had some crazy hormonal breakouts that are leaving behind hyperpigmented spots (don't you just love those?). I've tried covering them up with Dermablend and Laura Mercier "Secret Camoflauge" (my long-time favorite concealer). They've worked pretty well, but I could still see remnants of the pigmentation showing through. 

The "Glamoflauge" concealer pulls no punches. It's labeled as a "heavy duty" concealer. Yes, it's thick, but it's really blendable. It comes in 3 colors, "Light", "Medium", and "Tan". Medium matches me perfectly. 

I highly recommend "Glamoflauge" if you need a full coverage concealer. 
The best part---it's only $6.00 at Wal-Mart. 


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing. I plan to mention your blog in my Share the Love post this Thursday. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I recently swapped out my Benefit Sugar Bomb for the Hard Candy version at Wal-Mart and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy! Sorry I haven't had a chance to check out your blog. Heading there now. Thanks;-)

    Nina-glad you like it. Nothing like a bargain that works better than expensive brands;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister has been raving about this! i think her love for this product and your review is enough to make me go get one too. ;)

    P.S. i have a Perricone giveaway going on right now, i hope you can join! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete