Ginger Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 3/4 cup canned chicken broth (less-sodium)
- 3/4 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri teriyaki sauce
- 3 teaspoons of corn starch
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil or fire sesame oil
- 1 lb bag frozen broccoli stir-fry mix (I used Birds' Eye brand)
- 1 lb raw, peeled and deveined 30-40 count shrimp, thawed if necessary (I used frozen) OR boneless chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons "Gourmet Garden" ginger spice blend (in a tube in the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon "Gourmet Garden" garlic spice blend
- Jasmine Rice, cooked according to directions on bag
- Whisk together chicken broth, teriyaki sauce and corn starch in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen stir-fry mix and stir frequently, about 4-5 minutes. Be careful to not overcook.
- Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp is opaque throughout.
- Stir teriyaki mixture and pour into skillet. Bring to a slight boil. Boil about 2-3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp and vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Serve over cooked rice.