Monday, April 16, 2012

Forever 21 Scores

I wanted to show y'all my latest scores at Forever 21. It's called a "Geo Wrap Dress", and I'm in love with the print. It's from their "Love 21" line, so order a size down.

I also got these shoes.
Pretty comfy and such a great color. I want the fuchsia ones now;-) I'm a 7.5 and ordered a 7 in these.


This jacket looks pink in the picture, but it's really taupe. I bought both colorways. Such a fabulous spring jacket. I've already worn my navy one twice this week.

Another moto jacket.....



I got this one in cream. 

I hope to do more blog posts. Life has gotten in the way lately! 
Thanks for hanging with me;-)
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I have that same dress in a slightly different color that I bought months ago and love it - need to get this one too. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh good finds!! I have a few things sitting in my shopping cart right now. How does the striped jacket fit? I'm thinking I need the navy...or maybe the taupe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina-I'm usually a medium in F21 tops & jackets & a medium in the striped jacket fits me very well.

    ReplyDelete