Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 Under $25

I haven’t blogged in so long, so you may want to hush those howling hound dogs, put on a pot of coffee, and call in sick to work.

I’m back and ready to share

5 of my favorite items under $25.

  1. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector Treatment- This smells great and really smoothes out those rough, janky ends.

  2. Herbal Essences - Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector Treatment - 6 fl oz

  3. Windex Wipes- I have these under all my bathroom sinks for touchups. product image

  4. Purpose Gentle Face Wash- gentle, cheap and never dries out my skin. I love to use this on my Clarisonic face brush.product image

  5. Tweezerman Slant Tweezers- I love these for my unibrow brows!Product Image Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Pink

  6. Sally Hansen Just Feet Spa Night Time Heel Repair Wrap – use this with the Night Time Heel Repair Ointment. This gets rid of those gnarly-cracked Granny heels. Serious stuff. I think I got mine at Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens.

Do you all have any favorite items that you recommend?

5 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness! i LOVE the herbal essences long term relationship! I put it on my hair every night before bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    When I was growing up, my mom would complain that her heels were so badly cracked. I thought it was the grossest thing ever! Well, guess who inherited her gross cracked heels?? That would be me! I try to put lotion on them every night. I MUST try the Sally Hensen Heel Wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the Windex Wipes are *amazing*. Such a simple idea, but so handy! I keep them in all my bathrooms too.

    My favorite item under $25? Got2B's Glued Hairspray. I go expensive with all my other hair stuff except the hairspray, and with good reason- I've tried $35 bottles, and I've tried $3 bottles, and nothing works as good at the $6 of Total-Hard-Headed-Goodness of Got2B's Glued. When it's Buy One, Get One Free at Walgreens I go insane. *blushes*

    (It's also the hairspray of choice for the Jersey Shore Cast, aaaand I wish I were making that up.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe, I bought Got2B after seeing you do a post about it. LOVE it. Did you see the video of the Jersey Shore cast with Michael Cera? They made him over with the Got2B hairspray. It's fist-pumpin' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete