I’ve always loved Jennifer Aniston’s polished, put-together style. She has a killer body and knows how to dress to highlight her toned arms and legs (all without looking
The past 3 or 4 years, I’ve watched her clean, minimal style evolve into her own unique look. Seriously, will you ever see her at an awards show with a poofy fuchsia tafetta bubble skirt? Nope. Will you see her out running errands in sweats and Uggs. NOPE. Even at her most casual, she looks effortlessly beautiful.
Elements of Jennifer Aniston’s Fabulous Style:
- Form-fitting, tailored pieces
- Lots of black and neutrals
- Soft, beachy hair. No helmet head for her
- Jeans and more jeans
- Leather black or brown belts usually worn with jeans.
- Large, lightweight scarves
- Cargo pants and tanks
- Neutral shoes with dresses to showcase her legs
- She can go from a tailored look to Bohemian with the twist of her hair
- Always tan with sun-kissed hair
- Loves leather jackets, whether it’s with jeans or over a fitted skirt and blouse
- Lots of aviator sunglasses
Here are my favorite Jenn Aniston looks:
Photo Source: Zimbo Photographer: Photo Agency
Dress: Donna Karan
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Jewelry: Fred Leighton
Photo source: Zimbo. Photographer: Bauer Griffin
photo: Source unknown
Photo: Janet Mayer
I *need* those Christian Louboutin shoes!
Way to get the hem length right Jenn! Love it.