Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas-This and That

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I'm still recovering. I have to say that this was probably the best Christmas I've had in a VERY long time. Even though we didn't get to see our immediate families (we saw them at Thanksgiving and early December), it was so nice to not travel and stay home.

Christmas morning was fun, but "scattered". Bookworm, my early bird was up at 5 am! Yes, 5 am! I had to encourage her to hop in the bed with me for just a little while because it was so early. She tossed and turned until around 7. I sluggishly got the camcorder, woke hubby up, tried without success to wake Sassy up, then the three of us headed downstairs. We let Bookworm open just a few presents because we wanted both girls to open everything together. Sass finally woke up and the party got started!

So here's before:
And here's after:

1 comment:

  1. Haha, oh man. Talk about destruction! Our place looked almost that bad though... and it's just me and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete