Just call me Slacky Slackerson, blogger extraordinaire.
Lately, I have lost all interest in blogging.
Sure, I can try to round up some fashiony-type blog posts,
or I can whip up a recipe to photograph.
Quite honestly, that's not what I had intended to do when I started blogging.
I hoped that I could share more of "me".
That's scary though.
The few times I've put myself out there, I've been judged.
More often, I found acceptance.
So for now, I'll just give you a "brain-dump" of what's happening in my life.
- I've been really busy with trying to get the yoga training completed.
- I taught my first two "real classes". The kids were wonderful. I LOVE teaching.
- The weather here is STILL wacky. We had snow just last week. Two days later, it was 70 degrees.
- Parent-Teacher conferences went well.
- We still don't know where we're going for Spring Break. It may end up being a "staycation".
- I'm in love with "The Republic of Tea" brand Daily Green Tea in the Ginger Peach flavor. So good!
- I've found a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant that I plan on frequenting weekly. The tofu/veggie spring rolls are so yummy!
- My skin has gone cuckoo. Breaking out again. Derm appointment tomorrow. He'll ask "Have you been stressed?" I'll say "Yes."
- I ordered some cute yoga clothes from Athleta using the Give and Get 30% off coupon code. My current work out clothes won't cut it.
- Sassypants brought me this when I asked her to bring her dirty plate to the sink for me to wash. So sweet!
- Bookworm is making a musical instrument for school. Doc helped her cut out the wood, but she's doing the rest. It should be done by today.
- I'm trying to figure out how to be a part-time working mom. I really need a sister wife. HA!
That's pretty much it. I can't complain, but I'm also not feeling like myself right now. I know the weather has a lot to do with what's going on with my energy level.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I promise to write some more "intriguing" posts soon!