Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine Smiling At Me

For some reason,  79 straight months of snow I'm really excited to wear yellow for spring. However, with red hair, I can't wear full-on sunshine yellow. My best bet to not look like "Daffodil Debbie" is to incorporate "pops" of yellow into my spring wardrobe.
Seychelles 'Harlow' Espadrille Sandal

I ordered these this morning. It's only in the 30s here today, and we're expected to get more snow this week. So what do I do? I order yellow sandals. HA!


I love the print on this dress. Very versatile!


How can you go wrong with Burberry?

Classic leather ballet flats
I'd wear these with gray or with a navy/white striped top and narrow, cropped pants.

Striped Floral Graphic Top
So cute! Best part.....it's only $15.


Only $7.80!

Hoping for the REAL sunshine soon!

6 comments:

  1. Awww it was fun to look at the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the yellow this spring. Your finds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yellow, too. Cute picks, especially the J Crew flats! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Hope you're enjoying your spring so far;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a scarf or shoes might be the most yellow I can pull off! Hope you see warm sunny days soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also loving yellow for spring! Can't get enough of it. Your blog is darling! I think I came across it through Shasta's. Love the the layout & design. ~ Annie @ http//www.achiccritique.com

    ReplyDelete