Monday, April 22, 2013

Things You'll Never, Ever, Ever Hear Me Say

The lovely Katherine Bee from "Bees and Bows" posted her list of "Things You'll Never, Ever, Ever Hear Me Say" on her blog. I was cracking up because it truly could have been my own list. I decided create my own. Here goes:

Things You'd Never, Ever, Ever Hear Me Say
  • Forget relaxing on the beach for vacation, let's go skiing!
  • I love watching "The Bachelor" because I know those couples last forever.
  • Can I have a cigarette?
  • I'm not really an animal person.
  • Screw it. I'm going to sleep in my makeup tonight.
  • Let's go get a tattoo! The bigger the better!
  • Give me a dress with some side boob.
  • I LOVE shopping at the mall.
  • I wish my butt was bigger.
  • I hate pedicures and massages. Pampering is SO overrated.
  • To server at restaurant: "No dessert for me."
  • Motherhood is the easiest thing you'll ever do.
  • Chick-Fil-A--Bleh. I'd rather have McDonald's nuggets. 
So what would be on your list?

4 comments:

  1. But what about your favorite kiosk dead sea mineral people at the mall? I know you love going there just to talk to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I can't believe you can remember that. My girls still talk about it!

      Delete
  2. Two things:1. Any ski vacation has always left me feeiling like I just worked out, I'm always sore the next day. Maybe I'm just THAT out of shape.
    2. I could agree to everything on your list except the no-makeup thing. I know, I know, I need a good skincare routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with skiing. It's SO much work! Especially with kids.

      Delete