Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Boots

This morning as I threw on my old Uggs to let the dog out, I realized I needed some better waterproof boots. Here's a few pairs of boots I've been eying.

This is the Ugg "Belcloud" boots. I spotted these on a girl at the nail salon, and asked her where she bought them.  She told me she had gotten them at Nordstrom, but they were sold out everywhere. *Sigh*. After contemplating tackling her & taking them for my own, I decided I could find them. 'Cause y'all know I'm the queen of finding "stuff".

That night I got home and did multiple searches. No luck. But after 2 weeks, I can say that I found them, they're ordered, and fingers crossed, they'll work. Just call me the "Boot Stalka".


LOVE. That.is.all.


My friend Danielle, who has the wonderful style blog "Just Dandy", got these for Christmas and I love them. Here's her post about them. How fun would these be with skinny jeans and an oversized cable sweater?



I'm a sucker for classic styles, particularly when it comes to boots. These snow boots by Michael Kors are super stylish with their fold-over faux fur shaft (try saying that fast 3 times).

****These boots are at Dillard's for half price. 


I like these boots because they can give your outfit color without shouting "Hello fellow onlookers. I'm in my 30's, and I still like to wear rain boots with ducks on them."

You can find these at Target, and don't forget the liners

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe!


5 comments:

  1. You will have to post a pic of your new boots when you receive them, I love them! My uggs have gotten me through the GA snow just fine this year, but I do need some new wellies for rainy days at school when I am walking from class to class praying my feet don't get soaked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Ugg boots! I actually posted on twitter awhile back my adoration for them! :) Unfortunately I could not find them anywhere after spotting them on someone that came into the store. Bummerrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I seriously love it!!

    Everyone here in Chicago is either wearing the Hunter boots (with the socks) or the Sorel "Joan of Arctic" Boots.

    I have a pair of ugly North Face boots that will probably never wear out and therefore I'm stuck with them for the next 10 years. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Chicago Mom~ Hi! I'm glad you found my blog. Thanks for the follow. I know what you mean about the ugly boots. Sometimes you have to sacrifice function over beauty. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an Ugg girl too.. I adore the waterproof ones.. SO cute! It's so nice to find your blog and meet you! x

    ReplyDelete