Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dreaming of Bold Print Dresses

Instead of complaining about winter weather and telling you how much I hate it, I'm going to offer you a glimmer of spring hope. Here's a few dresses that I miraculously wish into my closet.

Collective Concepts Strawberry Mochi Maxi Dress  - Click Image to Close
This is such a lovely maxi dress from Lulu's.

Collective Concepts Strawberry Mochi Maxi Dress  - Click Image to Close
Here's a closeup of the print.

Sheryl One Shoulder Dress --Voom by Joy Han


 I love the graphic print on this casual Mara Hoffman Poncho Mini Dress

Tibi Calla Lily V Neck Dress
This one is my FAVORITE! 


Check out the back!


Forever 21 Boho Chic Dress

I love how the print on the back is switched on this one too.

Are you as ready as I am for spring and summer dresses?


5 comments:

  1. Love that Tibi dress! I'm a new follower : ) Can't wait to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses

    Love minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love long, brightly colored maxi dresses. Perfect for summer concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Welcome "A Big Little Life". Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bold prints, too! The second photo is particularly beguiling!

    ReplyDelete