Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pastel Jeans

I really like the J. Brand coral and turquoise skinny jeans that came out early this spring, but I'm not going to pay $175 for trendy jeans. I've seen some cheaper alternatives in various stores, but they were either distressed, bootcut, or just plain ol' ugly.

Yesterday I found a GREAT dupe at New York and Company. They're currently having a "Buy One Get One 50% Off", so I scooped up these 2 pairs. They retail for $54.95 a pair. With 1/2 off the second pair, I feel like I got an amazing deal!

Sizes are limited online and the stores also seem to be low on stock, so go scoop them up!

(Kenzie top-from last year)

I also bought "Blue Tranquility" 
 My camera washed these out. They're definitely more aqua blue.

5 comments:

  1. I know, J Brand is just over the top, they retail over 300 Eur in Germany...not going to happen.
    I really like the pinkish color of your jeans, oh well I like both colors ;)plus both go so well with your to, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Just tried to buy some but the smallest size they had online was a 12!! :( Looks like I'm stopping by the store on the way home..hope they have some left!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pinkish glaze def looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral print on that top, and those pink jeans are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colorful outfit!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete