Thursday, October 27, 2011

Old Navy Bargains

It's been a LONG time since I've been to Old Navy. It's always "hit or miss" with me. Lately, I've seen a lot of cute clothes and shoes pop up on Twitter and blogs, so I decided to take advantage of their current 25% off sale.

This is a great jacket!


(Excuse this weird ensemble with jeans and boots. I'm lazy and just slipped the skirt on over my clothes.)

Close-up
This skirt also comes in fuchsia. I ordered it online, but it appears to be sold out. 


These are a great alternative to the J Brand blue skinnies. 
Order up a size OR TWO. These run small.

This is the navy blue print in a small. It runs really large, and there wasn't an X-Small in stock.


I originally tried on this blouse in "Warm Floral", then decided that I wanted to add some fuchsia in my wardrobe. Have y'all tried wearing fuchsia with olive or army green? I LOVE that combination so much that I dressed my girls in those colors for our Christmas card pictures.   

Use code ONSAVE25 to save 25% off your purchase.

**I don't do blog posts or reviews that are sponsored. 
This post is unsolicited and isn't paid for by Old Navy. 
All purchases were made with my own casharama.

4 comments:

  1. I ordered the smocked printed top today, hopefully it's big enough for my growing belly for a few months:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clothes are so cute. I especially like the smocked printed top -- it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the smocked top! Heading to the ON today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought myself some bright blue jeans from TJMaxx, and LOVE them!! Even though they're obnoxiously bright, they go with a lot! a]And I only payed 20 bucks for them-huge bonus;-) Cute blog, glad I found it!!

    I'm a mommy with a makeup problem from GA, would love if you checked my site out if you get a chance!!

    http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete