Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Sale, Part 2

See something you like?
  • Email me at dishydecorator@gmail.com with the following info: the # and description of the item you want, and your paypal/google checkout email account.
  • Only serious inquiries please.
  • The sale is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • This sale is only available to US and Canada residents.
  • All sales are FINAL. I have set the prices to what I believe is below the selling price of eBay & comparable other auction sites.
  • I will list any flaws, marks, or defects on the items. Make sure you look closely at the pictures, and don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.
  • Items to be paid by Paypal or Google Checkout. All payments are due within 24 hours of bidding. I will confirm the price, item, etc. with you. If not paid during that time, I’ll honor the next person’s bid.
  • I’ll ship within 3 business days of payment clearing.
  • Sorry for all the “rules”, but I want to keep everything clearly communicated.

 14.  Theory White Dress-Size 6 – Paid $230-

Sale price $40.00/shipped—Sold!

This is a great summer dress. Would be so cute for beach pictures.

image

15.  “The Limited” Stretch Coral Strapless Sweater - $9/shipped

 

image

image

(close up)

16.  Liz Clairborne Plaid Halter Dress- Size 6 (runs a little big)- $16.00/shipped

image

image

(close up)

17.  Forever 21 Dress-Size Medium-New Without Tags-$15.00/shipped--SOLD

image

image

18.  B. Darlin Brand Black/Creme Strapless Dress- Size 5/6-Worn Once.

$20.00/shipped.

image

image

(close up)

19.  Express creme skirt- Size 4/6- $10.00/shipped. Pleated with side zipper and satin ribbon band on bottom.

image 

image

(close up)

20.  Diane von Furstenberg multi-color wrap dress. Worn 1x. Retail-$365. Sale price-$70/shipped. Size 4-(runs small-fits more like a 2). –SOLD!

image *Only nick-picky thing….when your arm is lifted up, you can see part of your bra underneath. I always wore black, so it looked like part of the dress.

image

image

(close up)

image

21.  Tory Burch black patent leather “Patti” wedges.

Size 8. Worn 2x. (I need to realize I wear a 7.5 in TB!!)

Excellent condition.

Paid $195.00. Sell for $60.00 shipped.—SOLDimage

image

22.  New Without Box- Nine West Gold Strappy Sandals.

Size 7-this runs a little big.

*Check out the camouflage insole and metal heel.

*These would be adorable with skinny or cropped cargo pants.

Paid $80-Sell for $26/shipped.

image

image

image

More great stuff coming. It’s just taking a while. I’m still cleaning and gathering, and hope to have girls’ clothing up this weekend. Check back soon.

2 comments:

  1. D-- Mini me is so excited about your sale!! I always describe you to her "the one you said looked like a little Fairy"-- can't wait for more!!thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so totally unrelated to your blog sale, BUT I'm still loving your layout. I can't wait til I can have her do a design for me. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete