Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog Sale, Part 3

Still cleaning and purging. I wish I could twitch my nose and get everything on here. I have a HUGE stack of clothes and shoes that I want to get posted.  Remember to check my 2 previous posts. There’s still some items left.

See something you like?
  • Email me at dishydecorator@gmail.com with the following info: the # and description of the item you want, and your paypal/google checkout email account.
  • Only serious inquiries please.
  • The sale is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • This sale is only available to US and Canada residents.
  • All sales are FINAL. I have set the prices to what I believe is below the selling price of eBay & comparable other auction sites.
  • I will list any flaws, marks, or defects on the items. Make sure you look closely at the pictures, and don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.
  • Items to be paid by Paypal or Google Checkout. All payments are due within 24 hours of bidding. I will confirm the price, item, etc. with you. If not paid during that time, I’ll honor the next person’s bid.
  • I’ll ship within 3 business days of payment clearing.
  • Sorry for all the “rules”, but I want to keep everything clearly communicated.

23.  Lilly Pulitzer Navy & Pink skirt-New without tags-Size 4- $18/shipped-Sold

image

24.  Free People Palm Frond strapless dress-Size 4

New With Tags- Paid $98.00/Sell for $30.00/shipped

So cute for summer!

image

 image

25.  “Zoom By Joy Han” navy off the shoulder “Victorian Dress”.  Size XS. 

I bought this online at Revolve Clothing before it went on sale. Worn twice-once as a dress, and once with white jeans. Super cute! How cute would this be with bare legs and boots? Cheryl Burke from “Dancing With the Stars” wore a dress like this.

Paid-$261.00-Sale price-$65.00/shipped--SOLD

image

photo source: Revolve Clothing

26.  Weavers Brand top with braided detail. Size medium. NWT from Kohl’s. Paid $24.00/Sale price-$9.00/shipped.

image 

27.  Jones New York Signature khaki pleated skirt-size 4. Never worn. $8.00/shipped

image

28.  Fidelity Brand Jeans---“The Dream” low-rise flat front trouser jean. Size 27. 33.5” inseam. SOLD

As much as I love skinny jeans, sometimes a girls needs so dressy trouser jeans!

No alterations. Never worn.

*If you haven’t heard of Fidelity jeans, they have a huge celebrity following. http://www.fidelitydenim.com/fidelity.php?sec=celebs

Paid $210. Sale price $30/shipped

image--

image image

 

29.  J.Crew sleeveless ruffle-neck plum blouse. New with tags. Not an outlet purchase. Size 4.-SOLD

image

Paid $88.00-Sale price $25.00/shipped

image

30.  Jeanne Pierre aqua cable twin sweater set. Includes sleeveless sweater tank and matching cardigan. –Size Medium for both. Excellent condition.

Sale price: $13.00/shipped.

image

(the above photo is closer to the real color) image

31.  Liberty of London for Target- Sunflower top-Size XS. New without tags.—$8.00/shipped.  SOLD

image image

32.  Ann Taylor Loft sequin tank-Dusty rose taupe color. Size Small. Worn once. $15.00/shipped-SOLD

image

 33.  Liberty of London for Target Sixty Print Ruffle Top- New With Tags. Size Small--$8.00/shipped-SOLD

image 

34.  Tory Burch handbag- Carried only a few hours during my Atlanta trip (October 09). Pristine Condition. Retail: $395- Sale price $225 + $10 shipping. $175.00/shipped

Sorry I don’t know the name of this bag, & I can’t find it online.

image image

image

(back)

image

(bottom)

image

More coming soon!

1 comment: