Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday
Cabbage, White Bean and Kielbasa Soup
Cornbread

Tuesday
Leftover Cabbage, White Bean and Kielbasa Soup
Cornbread

Wednesday
Poppyseed Chicken* (recipe to follow this week)
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Rolls

Thursday
Leftover Poppyseed Chicken
Green Beans
Side Salad

Friday
*I've been making this recipe for years now.
It's time consuming, but I divide the recipe into 2 pans.
I either freeze one of them for later, or share with a sick friend
or someone that's just had a baby, etc.
Don't let the spinach and carrots in it scare you off, it's barely noticeable.
I'm always looking for ways to "sneak" veggies into my meals.

Have a great week!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your Poppyseed Chicken post. That sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete