Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It seems every week there's one day that messes up my Menu Plan. The girls started Taekwondo last week and it left me with little time to get the meal for that day prepped so that it would be done in time for dinner. So that was a fast food night. Overall the meal planning is making life easier and I find myself going to the grocery store a lot less and I really think I'm saving money.

Because of the kink in my schedule, once again, I'm going to use one of "intended" recipes from last week. I was sitting down today looking at my calendar, and it's an uber-busy week, so I plan on making at least 2 meals in which we can have leftovers the next night.

Monday
*Was supposed to make this last week and got too busy

Tuesday
Leftover Lasagna

Wednesday
Baked Beans
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Green Salad
Rolls

Thursday
Leftover Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Breasts
served sliced on large green salad
with avocados, tomatoes, and purple onion


Friday
"Fend For Yourself Friday"
Either make a sandwich
or order takeout--
Mama's off duty.


No comments:

Post a Comment