Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


I wanted to thank Caroline for nominating me for Kreative Blogger Award. Check out Caroline's blog here. She's such a cutie and I look forward to meeting her soon.

Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you!
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog!
3.) Link the person who nominated you!
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!

So here are 7 things about me that you might find interesting or scare you.
  1. I was an only child until I was age 15.
  2. I seriously worry about the state of our country. I think about it everyday. I especially worry about the amount of national debt my children will be burdened with as adults.
  3. I hate yucky feet. Dried, cracked heels and long toenails gross me out. What's even worse...French manicured, artificial toenails. Did you know they have tips for your toenails? Me neither, until I saw a girl that had toenails that stuck out over her flip flops.
  4. I think you can tell someone's true character by the way they treat children, animals, the elderly, and people that work for them.
  5. I have to work really, really hard to be on time. I had a bad habit of being 5-10 minutes late anywhere I went, until someone I greatly respected said, "When you're habitually late, you're letting the person (s) waiting on you know that you have no respect for them or their time. You're basically saying, 'I'm think I'm more important than you, and you can wait on me.' " That's an eye-opening statement.
  6. If I were 5 years younger, I would seriously think about having another child. I think it would be neat to have a little boy. Oh well....I've got tomboys, and it's all I can do some days to keep up with them.
  7. I had a pet squirrel named Peanut when I was 5 years old. I fed him, played with him, etc. just like a cat, until my real cat, Mussy killed him.
I tag:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I loved reading your list. I love that you had a pet squirrel...a true Tn girl. Hope your having a nice weekend and congrats to the ladies you nominated! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO appreciate the love. I cannot wait to post my seven things (honestly, mine is probably going to involve a random pet too- mine had an unfortunate run-in with a cat as well.) I love reading Miss DD!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! This is the first time I've been to your blog so your 7 things were great to read!

    It's nice to see another Missouri blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete