Friday, August 14, 2009

5 For Friday

I always love getting ideas or reviews from friends and other blogs about what products they like. Here are this Friday's 5 Favorites:

1) Diet Pepsi- drink way too many of them. It's my morning coffee.


2) Latisse- LOVE it. It's been almost a month since I started using it, and my lashes have quadrupled in length and thickness


3) Quaker Fiber & Omega-3 - Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bars- They're yummy and satisfy my 'crack-like' addiction to chocolate.



4)Lancome Hynose Mascara- you might can tell--I have a slight obsession with lashes.







5) Dermaquest ZinClear SPF 30-The only facial sunscreen that doesn't break me out and doesn't look chalky or greasy. I has such a light texture, that I wear it every single day of the year.



So that's it. What are some of your favorites or 'must haves'?







No comments:

Post a Comment