Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Allergy Smellergy


Bookworm (age 7) is having allergy testing today. It's going to be a 3-4 hour process between the scratch tests, meeting with the doctor, etc. Sassypants (age 5) goes tomorrow and I go next Tuesday. Since moving to Missouri, our allergies have worsened. Maybe I'm allergic to the Midwest, and need to move back South ASAP. Do you think the allergist would write an order for that?

The girls haven't had any 'official' testing done, so I'm interested to see what we find out. It's been 16 years since I had mine done. I'll just have a "country-come-to-town" moment if I'm allergic to chocolate. he he


Please say a little prayer for my sweet baby girls. This is a picture of Bookworm when she was a baby, and this is how she feels about seeing an allergist AND wearing bunny ears. Oh, what we do to our poor babies....







No comments:

Post a Comment