Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Time for a Change

I do this every fall. I'm not sure if I have some subconscious association between the leaves falling off the trees and cutting my hair off, but I do it every year. Most of the time it's because my thin, color-treated hair has had all the abuse it can take. Chlorine, sun, and constant ponytails are not friends of my scraggly hair.

I jumped on the 'bob bandwagon' a couple of years ago. Unfortunately the stylist cut the back of my hair in a style that resembled a cross between the bitter trainwreck Kate Gosslin and a shaved Maltese. So I've spent all this time trying to grow it out. I like being able to have a 'Mommytail' to go with my 'Momiform'. Quick and easy-peesy to take the kids to school.

Mommy's hair is looking a little ratty right now, and I don't want anything drastic. Just a little snippy snip to freshen up things.

So I came across this cute picture of Kellie Pickler's hair. No, not the weird asymmetrical copy of Rhianna she had a few years back.

Here it is. Let me know what you think. Yep or Nope?







4 comments:

  1. Love it... Love your blog too! Thanks for following my public blog! I am so addicted to cutting my hair every fall too. I thing as a southern thing, you change your fabrics for the seasons...you feel the need to change up the hair- do too! Go for it.... you will look fabulous!!!! xxxxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her hair! I am thinking about getting a bob as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That is pretty much exaclty what my hair hopes to look like when it grows out! That would be a great cut on you.

    ReplyDelete