Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Loving The New Layout

So, I'm starting in the blogging world, and don't know what the heck I'm doing. But as in real life, it doesn't matter if you know what you're doing, just as long as you look good, right?

I was over at My Blonde Reality (and we all know she looks fab all the time;-)), and I saw how great her new and improved blog page looked. She recommended Danielle from Girls Night Out Custom Blog Designs. I contacted her via email yesterday, and in less than a DAY....I have a spectacular looking blog site. Danielle spent A LOT of time getting the look just right, and far exceeded my expectations! I am so excited and hope you go and check out her site and see the other great work she has done. Her prices are unbelievable, especially in comparison to her talent and professionalism.

Here are the other places you can find Danielle-- Danielle of Florida Brides Blog--this site makes me want to have another wedding (to Doc Lancelot, of course).
Her personal blog is here Just Dandy. Can you tell that I think she's the BOMB?

No comments:

Post a Comment